Load test water bag
Musthane® designs and manufactures load test water bags.
They are used for load testing of structures or equipment.
They allow static and dynamic tests:
- Lifting equipment such as cranes, overhead cranes, hoists
- Of ski lifts
- Structures such as pedestrian bridges…
Water bags for load testing are recommended before any commissioning or as part of the maintenance of this equipment for obvious safety reasons. Their implementation is very simple, they just need to be filled with water to the required weight.
Load test water bags are an alternative to the concrete loads by having the following advantages:
- Compactness: when empty, they do not take up any space because they roll up on themselves.
- Flexibility: the same ballast bag can be used to test different weights. It will be enough to control the quantity of water put in the bag. This offers great flexibility of use.
- Cost: thanks to their compactness and flexibility, logistical costs are very low, both for transport and storage.