High pressure jack
Why use high pressure jack & toric seal?
Our high pressure toric jack & seal are used in a wide variety of industries.
They offer particularly appreciated advantages, such as for example
- Metallurgy, building and public works: part handling, formwork core
- Oil industry: lifting platforms,
- Remediation: positioning of cutting tools in pipes, joint leakage test
- All industries: Secure high pressure plugs in large diameters
We manufacture high pressure toric jack to measure according to your specifications:
- Available location
- Desired pressure
- Chemical or temperature constraints
Their custom-made realization makes it a specific solution, perfectly adaptable to :
- your environment
- your need.
At rest, the air jack has a flat shape with a small thickness (<30mm). As soon as it is inflated, it takes the quasi-circular shape of an inner tube.
Inflation pressures can reach 400 bar.
We add an external rubber seal to solve problems of strokes or abrasion.
Case of use of high pressure jack
- Displacement of cylindrical loads
- Sheet metal centering
- Sealing between 2 tubes
- Lifting self-lifting platform DELONG 66
- Outfall obturation of ø 2.4m
Technical characteristics of custom-made high pressure jack
- Material: elastomer-reinforced fabric
- Technique: vulcanization under pressure
- Inflation: gas or liquid.
- Inflation tubing: position and quantity according to your needs.
Our engineering team is at your disposal to accompany you in your projects:
– definition of the need
– manufacturing of small and medium series
- Low space requirement when empty
- Homogeneous thrust
- Resistance to counter-pressures of several hundreds of tons
- Important races
- Made to measure manufacturing
- No maintenance
FRENCH DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
You have a project or a problem to solve ? Fill out our contact form to send us your request. Our team of experts will get back to you as soon as possible.