Aircraft recovery composite panels ARC
Mustmove® Composite Panel are made to improve the bearing capacity of the ground in recovery situations or for implementing a taxiway
Mustmove® Composite Panel are connected together thanks to their unique shape without requiring any tool or connecting accessory.
Mustmove® Composite Panel are reinforced with fiber-glass resistant to all commercial and military aircraft fuels (Avgas, Jet A1, F34…), hydraulic fluids and oils.
Mustmove® Composite Panel can be operated within a temperature range from –40°C to +90°C.
- Light weight
- Anti-slip surface
- Resistant to perforation
- Impermeable to mud & sand
- Easy to recover after use
- Excellent ground bearing capacity
- Can be repaired on the field
- Can be customized with your logo and/or colors
- Easy to carry and deploy
|1,00 M||2,00 M||38 MM||38 KG|
- Panels are made from polyester and fiberglass
- Panels are covered with anti-skid strips
- Specific sizes are manufactured on demand