Why use inflatable jack?
Under the brand Mustpress®, Musthane designs and manufactures inflatable jacks and seals that can be integrated as a component in machines or equipment. We manufacture them to measure.
These pneumatic jacks perform functions in equipment or machines such as: guiding, pushing, pressing, sealing, centering, lifting, redirecting
Inflatable air jacks are used in many industries because they offer undeniable advantages when the objective is to exert an evenly distributed pressure on an outdoor environment, while keeping the space requirement to a minimum. Pneumatic air bag jack presses goat cheese but also lift oil platforms!
They are in fact a tailor-made solution adapted to the environment and to the use of each machine or equipment. To help you dimension your inflatable jack, click here.
The principle of the air jack is to obtain a force homogeneously distributed on the environment, from a flexible, very resistant envelope in which a gas or a liquid is injected.
They advantageously replace hydraulic and mechanical jacks.
The manufacturing techniques used cold or hot vulcanization, HF welding. The choice of materials are linked to the constraints applied to Mustpress® inflatable jacks:
Pneumatic jacks are available in the following forms :
- Round or Cylindrical
- Specific shape
They can have one, two, or three floors depending on the race requested.
In addition, we can add a rubber heel-piece to solve problems of
- feed position
Mustpress® inflatable air jacks and seals have one or more inflation tubes. They are generally inflated at a pressure less than or equal to 7 bars but we can also manufacture pneumatic jacks inflated up to 400 bars.
Use case of custom made pneumatic jack & seals
- Pressing wood panels
- Diverting from conveyors
- Ensuring the closing of polyurethane injection molds
- Tightening coils
- Pressing cheeses
- Handling heavy parts
- Gasket for vacuum bag
Technical characteristics of inflatable air jack :
- Material : reinforced fabric coated with polymer or polymer membrane
- Manufacturing technique: vulcanization, HF welding
- Dimensions: width from 40 mm to 3000 mm, length from 40 mm to 7000 mm
- Shapes: circular, square or rectangular with 1, 2 or 3 floors
- Feeding placed in the center of the diagonals of one face in standard On request, we can move it or put several of them.
- Inflation: gas or liquid
- Maximum inflation pressure: 7 bars for the standard models.
- Maximum thickness: 20 mm for standard, 15 mm for low pressure and 30 mm for high pressure.
- Low space requirement when empty
- Homogeneous thrust
- Resistance to high temperatures
- Large runs (several floors)
- Made to measure manufacturing
- No special maintenance
FRENCH DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
You have a project or a problem to solve ? Fill out our contact form to send us your request. Our team of experts will get back to you as soon as possible.