High pressure jacks
Why use high pressure jacks ?
Our high pressure jacks are used in a wide variety of industries. Their Inflatable pressures can reach 400 bar.
They offer particularly appreciated advantages, such as for example:
- Metallurgy, building and public works: metal deformation
- Oil industry: lifting platforms
- All industries: Secure high pressure plugs in large diameters
We manufacture high pressure jacks to measure according to your specifications:
- Available location
- Desired pressure, up to several hundred bars
- Chemical or temperature constraints
- Sizes : from few cm up to few meters
- Shapes : rectangular, round, square, ….
Their custom-made realization makes high pressure jack a specific solution, perfectly adaptable to :
- your environment
- your need.
At rest, the inflatable jack (annular) has a flat shape with a small thickness (<30mm). As soon as it is inflated, it takes the quasi-circular shape of an inner tube.
We can add an external rubber seal to solve problems of strokes or abrasion.
Case of use of high pressure jack
- Displacement of cylindrical loads
- Sealing between 2 tubes
- Airstrip slab upgrade
- Metal deformation
Technical characteristics of high pressure jack
Our high pressure pneumatic jacks have following characteristics :
- Material: elastomer-reinforced fabric
- Technique: vulcanization under pressure
- Inflation: gas or liquid.
- Inflation fittings : position and quantity according to your needs.
Our engineering team is at your disposal to accompany you in your projects concerning high pressure jacks:
- definition of the need
- manufacturing of small and medium series
High pressure jack advantages
- Homogeneous thrust
- Resistance to counter-pressures of several hundreds of tons
- Important strokes
- Made to measure manufacturing
- No maintenance
FRENCH DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
You have a project or a problem to solve ? Fill out our contact form to send us your request. Our team of experts will get back to you as soon as possible.