Inflatable jacks operations Manual
How to use INFLATABLE JACKS ?CAUTION: Do not use these inflatable jacks without knowing the fluid, the stroke and the authorized pressure. Please read these instructions before using
- Do not inflate the inflatable air jack under free stroke, there will be a risk of bursting
- Ensure that the pneumatic jack is entirely set up into its housing before use
- Follow the stroke recommended. If not there may be a risk of bursting.
- Follow the inflation pressure specified on the inflatable jack or the documents provided, if not there will be a risk of bursting.
- Respect the recommended inflation fluid if not there will be a risk of bursting.
- Ensure that the housing is clean and smooth
- Optimum operating temperature between 0 ° C and 30 ° C
- Do not cut any possible marks of rubber creep
- Contact our teams if in doubt
PNEUMATIC JACK OPERATIONS
- Position the pneumatic jacks in its seat and position the filling valve in the provided hole of the support
- Put the washer and screw the nut by hand. Finish the operation by a ¼ turn maximum with a wrench . Caution : the inflatable jack will be destroy definitively if you force screwing.
- Connect the inflation hose to the filling valve
- Inflate the cylinder to the agreed fluid respecting the stroke and pressure specified on the cushion or documents provided. If in doubt, contact Musthane
How to store and maintain INFLATABLE JACKS?
- Store the air jacks flat and deflated in a room protected from extreme weather conditions, aggressive vapors and rodents at a storage temperature between -5 ° C and +20 ° C and a degree of hygrometry between 40 and 70%.
- Protect air jacks against sunlight, UV light, or strong artificial light.
- After each use, check that the air jacks are not damaged (cracks, exposed cloth, cut). Consult Musthane if in doubt.