Inflatable jacks operations Manual
SAFETY USE OF INFLATABLE JACKSCAUTION: Do not use this air jack without knowing the fluid, the stroke and the authorized pressure. Please read these instructions before using
- Do not inflate the inflatable air jack under free stroke, there will be a risk of bursting
- Ensure that the pneumatic jack is entirely set up into its housing before use
- Follow the stroke recommended. If not there may be a risk of bursting.
- Follow the inflation pressure specified on the inflatable jackor the documents provided, if not there will be a risk of bursting.
- Respect the recommended inflation fluid if not there will be a risk of bursting.
- Ensure that the housing is clean and smooth
- Optimum operating temperature between 0 ° C and 30 ° C
- Do not cut any possible marks of rubber creep
- Contact our teams if in doubt
PNEUMATIC JACK OPERATIONS
- Position the pneumatic jacks in its seat and position the filling valve in the provided hole of the support
- Put the washer and screw the nut by hand. Finish the operation by a ¼ turn maximum with a wrench . Caution : the inflatable jack will be destroy definitively if you force screwing.
- Connect the inflation hose to the filling valve
- Inflate the cylinder to the agreed fluid respecting the stroke and pressure specified on the cushion or documents provided. If in doubt, contact Musthane
STORAGE, MAINTENANCE OF INFLATABLE JACKS
- Store the air jacks flat and deflated in a room protected from extreme weather conditions, aggressive vapors and rodents at a storage temperature between -5 ° C and +20 ° C and a degree of hygrometry between 40 and 70%.
- Protect air jacks against sunlight, UV light, or strong artificial light.
- After each use, check that the air jacks are not damaged (cracks, exposed cloth, cut). Consult Musthane if in doubt.