Aviation Fuel Transfer and Filtration 800 lpm (AFTF800)
WHY USE AN AVIATION FUEL TRANSFER AND FILTRATION (AFTF800) ?
The AFTF800 is an Aviation Fuel Transfer and Filtration capable of delivering a filtered fuel to aircrafts at a rate of 50m3/h (800 lpm).
Specific fuel transfer systems can be manufactured on demand
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF AVIATION FUEL TRANSFER AND FILTRATION SYSTEM
Main feature of the system:
- The system is delivered on an all road trailer:
- Dimensions: 4,8m x 2,92m x 2,1m
- Weight : 2500 kg
- Air cooled diesel engine (4 stroke, 2 cylinders with a total of 997 cm3)
- Positive displacement pump and prefilter
- Aviation filter API 1581 latest edition
- 2 underwing CCR nozzle and one overwing nozzle
- Integrated distribution line with 4 outputs of 3” (DN80)
Advantages of aircraft refuelling equipment
The AFTF800 provides the following benefits:
- Positive displacement pump technology for fuel transfer
- All road chassis
- Easy access to components for the maintenance of the fuel transfer pump
FRENCH DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
You have a project or a problem to solve ? Fill out our contact form to send us your request. Our team of experts will get back to you as soon as possible.