Heli portable flexible tanks
Why use helitransportable / heli portable flexible tanks?
Helitransportable or heli portable flexible tanks are used to transport hydrocarbons, drinking water… They are used for transport with a helicopter or on a truck.
These helitanks are mainly used in the field:
- civil protection
- humanitarian missions.
They have the shape of berlingots. Foldable, compact and light when empty, they are easy to transport and install. The emptying is done by using a motor pump unit.
Heliportable flexible tanks are known for their excellent flight stability above 160 km/h.
Use case of heliportable flexible tanks
- Supply of water or fuel to disaster areas
- Basic life supply
Technical characteristics of the heli portable tanks
We manufacture flexible heliportable tanks made of rubber coated reinforced textile. We choose the materials according to the stored liquid. This guarantees the conservation of the chemical or biological aspects of the liquid. The materials are particularly resistant to tearing, abrasion and UV light.
We assemble them homogeneously by vulcanization in one operation.
They are designed to adapt to the atmospheric and climatic conditions of temperate, tropical and equatorial countries.
- Filling/emptying base equipped with a valve ¼ of tower DN40
- Camlock fitting DN40 with plug
- Overfill/degassing DN40 equipped with a symmetrical connection ½ symmetrical F 1-½” and a plug
- A lashing ring
- Handling handles
- Repair kit
Non-contractual data for information purposes
Musthane is able to make flexible tanks according to your specifications.
- Simplicity and speed of use
- Compact (foldable to 5% of the total volume)
- High resistance to weather conditions
- Rotproof ;
- Tear and abrasion resistant;
- Resistant to the action of ultraviolet rays.
- Protection of the stored product
- Safety in use
- Easy cleaning
- Simple and easy maintenance
- Made to measure manufacturing
FRENCH DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
You have a project or a problem to solve ? Fill out our contact form to send us your request. Our team of experts will get back to you as soon as possible.