Bladder surge vessel
Why use a bladder surge vessel ?
Through its Mustbalance® brand, Musthane designs and manufactures bladder surge vessel . These flexible, inflatable membranes are mounted inside metal bladder tanks (or anti-waterhammer balloons) and allow to absorb shocks or to exert pressure on a volume of water.
The bladder can be used in two ways:
- Either the pressure of gas, air or nitrogen is put in the bladder and the liquid in the tank. The inflatable membrane will therefore increase in volume as the liquid flows out of the tank.
- or the pressure is put in the tank and the liquid in the bladder.
Bladder tanks are used for drinking water, raw water, waste water or irrigation water.
The bladder surge are also used to press products to extract the juice or the liquid element. The characteristics of the bladders are variable according to the environment. They can be adapted to vertical or horizontal tanks. Bladders surge vessel preserve and extend the life of the networks because they protect the pipes from overpressure or underpressure related to the operation of pumps or valves.
They ensure that the fluid pressure is maintained. They reduce operations and therefore maintenance costs.
Case of use of bladder vessel surge
- In surge vessel : the bladders absorb excess pressure (surge) when the pumps are started and avoid a vacuum when the pumps stop.
- In hydrophores: the bladder vessel surge limit the number of times the pumps can be started for a booster.
Technical characteristics of bladder surge vessel
The materials used, food grade or not, armed or not, are :
- Elastomers: butyl bladders, nitrile (NBR) bladders…
- Plastomers: polyurethane or PVC bladders..
We manufacture all bladders to your requirement to fit your specifications.
- Easy to install in the vessel tank
- Increasing the life span of networks
- Securing the tank
- Avoids constant regulation of the tank by compressor
- Custom-made on demand
FRENCH DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
You have a project or a problem to solve ? Fill out our contact form to send us your request. Our team of experts will get back to you as soon as possible.