Please read these instructions before using
SAFETY RULES FOR THE USE OF WATER LOAD TEST BAG WTB type
- Check that the outer skin of the water test bag shows no signs of cuts, abrasions, or cracks
- Never drag the water test bag on the ground or walk or roll on it
- Never exceed the capacity of water provided for the water test bag.
- Never stand under the water test bag
- Use only water to fill the water test bag
- Do not use outdoors with a wind over 30 km / h
- Respect the regulations and the wearing of PPE
USE OF THE WATER TEST BAG
- Unfold the water test bag on a clean environment (carpet, cardboard …)
- Connect the drain hose to the water test bag taking care to close the valve
- Pass a sling (and just ONE) conforming to the 2006 / 42CE regulation in the straps of the water test bag and hang it on the structure to be tested
- Fill the water test bag with water through the upper opening taking care to avoid any crease formation (if not purge and start again)
- Do not exceed the maximum capacity of the water load test bag
- As soon as the test is finished, empty the bag by opening the bleed valve
STORAGE, MAINTENANCE OF WATER TEST BAGS
- Store the water test bag flat in a room protected from extreme climatic conditions, aggressive vapors and rodents at a storage temperature between -5 ° C and +20 ° C and a degree of hygrometry between 40 and 70%.
- Protect them from sunlight, UV, or strong artificial light.
- Clean with warm soapy water the water test bag after each use (never use chemicals, iron brush or high pressure wash) rinse and let them dry.
- Check that the products are not damaged (cracks, exposed cloth, cut) before any use. Contact Musthane if in doubt.