Mobile field hospitals based with foldable frame tents
Musthane designs and manufactures mobile medical facilities: field hospitals and forward medical facilities using flexible, modular and light tents or shelters.
Mobile medical facilities such as field hospitals must combine logistics, medical and operational performances.
- Logistics Performance
Musthane , provides the best packing materials for all components of its field hospitals (mechanical, electrical and electronic), whatever their weight or volume. Clear marking and identification of each pack facilitate handling and storage.
This adaptability guarantees that all equipment is maintained in good condition so extending its lifespan, packs are also more ergonomic to facilitate fast and effective deployment.
Musthane has taken great care in the selection of each piece of equipment and component of its field hospitals and prioritises the use of high-performance products which are robust but have small footprints. Trailer and collapsible solutions are used wherever possible.
The goal is to gain the best compromise between functionality and mobility.
Field hospitals can be supplemented with landing mats for helicopter evacuations.
The mobility of structures deployed in remote areas often leads to difficulties in accessing logistics supply centres. In fact, complete structures must be designed to function as autonomously as possible.
Depending on your requirements, Musthane offers various solutions for supplying energies (water, drinking water, fuel, electricity), sanitation (toilets, showers, laundry, waste treatment), medical gases and reactive agents…
- Medical Performance
The advantage with our field hospitals is that they have a modular design. Each medical activity (service) has its own module. They can therefore be selected “à la carte” and combined to create the desired configuration of healthcare mobile structure.
Depending on the modules selected and combined, the structure can range from a simple mobile general consultation unit to a complete hospital structure on 2 levels.
Regardless of the modular complexity of a field hospital, it is essential to ensure the infrastructure is clean and hygienic. All components must therefore be compatible with disinfection products generally used in hospital environments.
In operational terms, it is important to be able to sterilise instruments for reuse and to monitor the temperatures of medical products used (blood, vaccines, medicines, reagents…).
Similarly, it is sometimes essential to process hospital waste and sometimes domestic waste, at the site. Drinking water and water meeting standards for hospital environments must also be provided. Environmentally-friendly approaches to the collection of waste water are remembered at all times.
Musthane , includes all of the above in its offering.
- Operational Performance
The design of the proposed field hospital structure incorporates climate control (indoor and outdoor temperature, weather conditions), accessibility (road conditions, transport vectors available), maintenance and resupply.
Musthane ’s specialists will design the best structure to meet your requirements.
Field hospitals can have both civilian and military uses.
Apart from the colours of the elements comprising the structure and special blackout, camouflage and dimming specifications, which will be adapted to the specific environment, the equipment offered by Musthane is perfectly capable of covering both uses.
The size will be based on the total number of patients and also on the available resources (human – medical and logistics specialists – and logistics – transport and resupply) and the types of pathologies to be treated.
It all depends on whether medical coverage is scheduled or unexpected.
If it is scheduled it will include preventive and corrective medicine.
If it is unexpected, we will be talking about emergency medicine or disaster medicine, depending on the number of victims.
The duration of deployments is another important parameter to take into consideration.
Our specialists are available to conduct preliminary studies and to assist you in determining the best structure for your needs.
- Examples of turnkey mobile health structures.
Here are a few examples of the types of structures offered by Musthane , we can supply others too and the goal is to provide a “made to measure” solution which best suits your needs.
Each structure can be supplemented with operational logistics (electricity generation and distribution and fuel storage, production and storage of drinking water, production of chilled and/or heated air).
Our structures have many benefits including operational flexibility and fully modular design. Several structures can therefore be joined together to create larger ones.
– Consultations and minor treatments in isolated zones which are not covered by traditional health systems.
– Medical support during special events (festivals, concerts, sports events).
Medical and health centres
– Minor treatments in health centre equivalents, in isolated areas not covered by traditional health systems.
– Organisation of preventive health campaigns targeted to individual populations (gynaecological, odontological, radiological, vaccination campaigns, health education, etc.).
-Provision of curative care equivalent to small hospitals, in isolated areas, without coverage of traditional health systems, or during refurbishment of an existing hospital and during (re)construction.
– Mobility and speed of implementation enable them to cover the organisation of medical relief during disasters, they can be deployed as mobile surgical outposts or even as complete temporary hospitals.
These structures can have a variety of configurations depending on the medical capabilities required. The most commonly used configurations are 10 to 20 beds and 50 beds.
Advanced medical stations
– Triage and classification of victims close to the incident or disaster area, with large numbers of victims.
– Creation of buffer zones in front of existing hospitals in the event of epidemics or chemical incidents to prevent contamination in the existing hospital.
– Accommodation for people affected by disasters.
– Accommodation for workers.
Configuration will depend on the number of people to be housed.
Mobile field hospitals provide following benefits:
- Manufacturing of custom made tents which allow you to build your specific field hospital.
- A rapid set up of your field hospital thanks to foldable tents.
- It’s possible to make modular field hospitals thanks to the tents that can be link together.
- Design of tents allows to alter the interior arrangements of the tent.